Here's how we'll distribute the $1,000,000 Aviva Community Fund to the top finalists.
This year, there are plenty of ways to take home money in the Aviva Community Fund.
- Every Finalist will take home a minimum of $5,000 for making it to the judging phase of the competition.
- Two Special Grand Prizes reserve up to $150,000 each for an At-Risk-Youth and a Broker-Supported idea.
- Then, the competition will fund at least one finalist from each size category (Small, Medium and Large), starting with the idea ranked highest by the judges.
- We will keep funding finalists until the entire Aviva Community Fund of $1,000,000 is allocated.
A community funding specialist will manage the distribution of funds and will help:
- Create an implementation plan for ideas that were entered on behalf of an organization or charitable group.
- Send a Request for Proposal (RFP) to relevant organizations such as charities, governments, and other institutions to bid on implementing the project, should the idea require outside support.
- Identify the best partner organization to take on the project with an impartial review process to select the most reliable and cost-efficient candidates.
- Oversee the allocation of the funds, identify who will implement the idea, and ensure the project is completed efficiently at the highest quality standards.